Important Information for Athletics
Register Your Athlete:
Tryouts are fast approaching for the fall season, please make sure your child is registered on RegisterMyAthlete.com and they have the necessary forms in or they will not be allowed to participate!
This year we have a new website for all things athletics- schedules, scores, photos, social media and much more!
Our official site URL is: veritasprepathletics.com
This site will provide you with all of the information you could ever need regarding athletics. Make sure you go check it out!
Some Helpful Tips:
- Click on the “Alerts” section at the top of the website and register for alerts for your team. These alerts will be very important to the success of our athletic program, so we encourage you to sign up for them either via email, text or both. Alerts will include schedule changes, announcements from coaches, practice cancelations and more.
- Look for schedules under the fall, winter or spring sports, choose the sport and click “schedules and rosters.”
- Go to the Facebook and Twitter icons on the athletics website and follow the schools social media accounts for up to date information!
- If you have photos or videos throughout the year that you would like to share on the website, please contact either your athletes coach or Assistant Athletic Director Kayla Walsh.
- If you own a business, or know someone that would like to be an ad sponsor featured on this site please contact Kayla Walsh.
Athletic Director: Andrew Mayer firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Athletic Director: Kayla Walsh email@example.com